Board of Directors
Rehrig Pacific Company
Midland Compounding & Consulting, Inc.
Technical Program Chair
ILLIG N. America
This Division is composed of plastics professionals who share a passion for the environmental impact of polymer-based materials.
Here you will find dedicated individuals who work in the following areas:
- Design for the Environment
- Life Cycle Assessments
- Processing Technologies
- Non-petroleum Based Polymers
- Bio-degradable Polymers
- Polymers Developed from Renewable Sources
- Energy Efficient Technologies
- Recovery Technologies (mechanical and advanced recycling)
- Incorporation of Reclaimed Plastics into all Manufacturing Streams
- Air, water, soil and other natural resource concerns as affected by the manufacture and use of resins and plastics materials
The Division will serve as a focal point within SPE in order to provide a baseline for continuing improvement in the environment for generations to come.
Are you interested to learn more? Would you like to join us? Get in touch – we’d love to learn what you’re working on.